JOB TITLE: Senior Technical Associate
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
- This position will report to the Advisor, ANC/Malaria & PMTCT. The successful candidate will support ANC / Malaria project central team in the area of data management and analysis, interface with stakeholders at the state level for effective program activities coordination, implementation and evaluation.
- S/He will collate, aggregate, summarize and analyze data for preparation of monthly and quarterly reports, and interfaces with all relevant stakeholders and support effective implementation of ANC/Malaria program activities at the state level.
- S/He will ensure timely reporting of state ANC/Malaria program activities to HQ and to all relevant stakeholders, support analysis and interpretation of program routine and survey data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns and enabling project data visualization for prompt decision-making.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a degree in Health-related discipline (MBBS, B. Pharm or Biological Sciences).
- A postgraduate degree such as M.Sc. Public Health or MPH will be of great advantage.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in reproductive health programming or HIV programming will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of any analytical packages such as Epi Info, SPSS, Stata, DHIS software.
- Demonstrable experience in the use of research methods and the underlying principles.
- Proficiency in the design and use of open data kit packages.
- Intermediate knowledge of, and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook among others.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management / advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing, presentation, data interpretation skills.
Deadline: June 9, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|