Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization is recruiting for the position below
JOB TITLE: Senior Technical Director
Job Code: TSU005
- We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team.
- If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Medical doctor, with an advanced degree in Public Health or a related field
- Minimum Ten years of senior-level and progressive relevant experience in PMTCT programming with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of HTS, anti-retroviral therapy (ART), TB HIV collaboration, care and support in resource constrained settings
- Minimum Seven years of senior-level management experience in the design, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of activities of similar size and complexity in Nigeria or a similar setting
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise managing projects of similar size and scope
- Solid technical expertise in all aspects of addressing HIV/AIDS, including prevention, treatment, care and support, prevention of mother-tochild transmission, tuberculosis, and crosscutting areas such as health system strengthening
- A very good understanding and working knowledge of the health and HIV program priorities; Substantial experience and knowledge of effective financial and budgetary control and securing and managing grants (e.g., USAID, CDC/PEPFAR and other grant funders).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility and integrity
- Demonstrated success leading complex, evolving, large-scale operations, tasks, and teams and working with multiple sectors and stakeholders and achieving programmatic and financial results.
- Proven strategic planner and team leader with strong technical knowledge, conceptual and analytical ability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current CV, Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location (in Microsoft Word format) to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the Job Title, Location and Applicant Full Name; e.g. Senior Technical Director Abuja, CHINEDU OGUAGHAMBA.
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|
|Deadline||8th April, 2020.|