Job Title: Service Engineer
Locations: Apapa-Lagos, Anambra
- This position serves as a company technical and administrative representative, field engineer and deals with service assignment including on-site preventive maintenance and inspection service work, call-out services and commissioning activities on regional trucks within our fleet.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance on new and existing trucks to ensure schedule fleet operations are not interrupted.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up
- Estimates cost of repair and prepare itemized work order, listing costs of parts and labor.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment
- Oversee the repairs and maintenance operation for all vehicles in line with budget.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND, Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering field
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on working experience as a service engineer on heavy duty trucks
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Analytical and supervisory skills
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Auto engineering skills
- Communication and interpersonal skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] stating on the subject matter- Service Engineer (West or East).
Deadline: January 29, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|