Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is re3cruiting for the position below
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Execution Technician
Ref Id: 136636BR
Employment Type: Full Time
Slot: 3 Openings
- If you’re a Maintenance Execution Technician who’s gained some valuable Process, Automation, Control and Optimization (PACO) experience, this is your chance to explore a world of opportunities and continuously grow your career with Shell.
Where you fit in:
- We work as one team and are committed to excellence.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them. We value career growth.
- You’ll have limitless opportunities to explore – whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction.
- We’re keen to hear from passionate individuals with excellent people skills.
- A professional with a good customer focus and a keen eye in identifying risks.
- You will inspire people to make changes that will have impact in their growth and development of their skills as technician.
Beyond that; we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- OND or an Equivalent in Electronics, Instrumentation and Control System Engineering;
- 4-7 years of qualitative work experience as PACO maintenance execution technician;
- Proven records on maintenance execution, Reliability/Integrity assurance, or Turnarounds.
|Deadline||24th March, 2020|