JOB TITLE: Shift Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Ogun
- This role will be responsible for the monitoring and the coordination of production processes to see that products produces during shifts meets required standard and quality.
- The Shift Engineer will own and drive production of materials working with Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products and machinery.
- Monitor to ensure effective production of products to meet standard.
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like dryer, chiller and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking hourly report for each machine.
- Keep an eye on trends in waste management in order to track and curtail excessive waste generation.
- Keep accurate and proper record for waste generated.
- Ensure cleaning of machines and environs.
- Request raw materials needed for each machines.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Minimum of HND / OND qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding, and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products.
- Experience in the use of SACMI machine
- Result driven, positive and assertive
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Top notch organization and Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
Base Pay is between N200, 000.00 – N230, 000.00 monthly net + other benefits.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|