Shipping Manager needed at Willers Solutions Limited
JOB TITLE: Shipping Manager
- Ensure timely, accurate and secure shipping and distribution.
- Package and verify content for shipping, receiving packages, ordering supplies.
- A successful shipping manager is analytical, well organized and excels in communication.
- He/She must be comfortable with paperwork and information systems and have great knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures.
- The use software to track, check, prioritize and route orders.
- Management of all-important documents e.g. advanced shipping notice, pick slips, bills of lading etc.
- To direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment.
- Inspect labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders.
- Supervise and lead subordinates and control budget of the shipping department.
- Collaborate with warehouse, purchasing and other managers to optimize processes.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or equivalent in Purchasing and Supply, Maritime Transportation or related discipline
- A proven experience as shipping manager with solid knowledge of logistics procedures.
- Experience in using Odoo and preparing shipping documents and computer savvy with excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) with a good understanding of budgeting and reporting.
- Experience in directing and evaluating subordinates with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to details and must be a problem solver.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS WORD” to: [email protected] using “SHIPPING MANAGER” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Maritime Services / Shipping|
|Deadline||30th March, 2020.|