JOB TITLE: Showroom Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating the right ambiance and positioning of products within a showroom.
- He/She will drive traffic to the showroom in line with the organizational brand strategy whilst also creating great customer satisfaction at all times.
- Maintain the overall look and feel of the showroom in line with the brand’s requirements.
- Oversee visual merchandising and ensure that products are strategically positioned.
- Coordinate with the sales and brand manager in planning and coordinating product awareness events in the showroom.
- Research on ways to develop new and creative ideas geared towards driving traffic to the showroom.
- Deliver a luxurious brand experience for every client that walks into the showroom.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times to deepen the relationship between the organization and customers to retain them and increase loyalty.
- Deliver accurate product information to help customers with their purchase decisions.
- Ensure all security personnel and other front-line staff members are constantly in tune with the need to create excellent customer service to all customers/visitors.
- Take all visitors on a tour of the showroom and pay attention to their needs.
- Ensure that the Chef and Sous Chef are always at their stations.
- Identify potential customers and invite them for demonstration sessions.
- Capture customer data for all walk-in clients and manage an existing database.
- Send follow up email to customers within 24 hours of their visit to the showroom.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve customers’ complaints and issues.
- Keep customers well informed of the brand’s products, services, and events.
- A B.Sc / HND holder in Architecture from a reputable university
- 2 – 5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as an interior design architect
- Sales and supervisory know-how are required for this position
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming
- Presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Ability to apply expertise and technology for optimum results.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.