JOB TITLE: SIPML Internal Audit Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos Island, Lagos
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
Job Sector: Financial Services
- To ensure that the internal audit function of the Bank provides quality services that complies with internal and international auditing standards and management expectations.
- To effectively and efficiently carry out planned assignments approved by the Board Audit Committee.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Having and applying strong knowledge of accounting and operations of investment schemes, Investment Banking and operations.
- Engage stakeholders and audit clients effectively.
- Effectively analyse the business environment and the impact of changes in the socio – economic and regulatory environment and the impact on SIPML.
- Performing/leading audits in accordance with Group Internal Audit (GIA) methodology and professional practice standards; drafting of audit reports; presenting issues to the business; and discussing practical solutions.
- Understanding the interconnectedness of products departments and teams within SIPML and how they impact on the area of responsibility.
- Delivering timely, high quality audit reports
- Upholding the highest possible quality of services through various quality control checks and appropriate allocation of duties.
- Maintaining the use of best practices by researching and adopting new audit techniques where relevant.
- Reporting monthly and quarterly and annual audit results; issues validation;
- Participating in major initiatives and proactively providing advice and assistance on change initiatives.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Possess of a First Degree in Accounting or related field.
- A professional qualification such as CIA, CISA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, COBIT or similar is a plus.
- Relevant experience in Investment banking, finance or relevant audit function.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|