JOB TITLE: Site Clinician for Therapeutic Efficacy Study 2021
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- The National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP), along with a TES core team, plans to initiate activities for the 2021 TES in July 2021.
- We are seeking to engage a site Clinician to lead implementation of the site patient’s enrolment protocol and reporting directly to the site Principal Investigator.
- The 2021 DTES will be conducted in Four (4) Sentinel sites across Nigeria. The sites identified for the study are Kaduna, Imo, Kwara and Lagos states.
- Obtain Informed Consent
- Screening of patients
- Perform physical exams
- Measuring weight and MUAC
- Inclusion / Exclusion assessment
- Sample / specimen collection
- Specimen processing, analysis and storing
- Administration of study drugs
- Making follow-up of patients
- Entry/CRF completion
- Calibration of weighing scale, thermometer
- Reporting of Serious adverse events to the PI
- Supplying study documents
- Update / maintain study documents/equipment
- Data Query Completion
- Any other task assigned by the site PI
Education and Experience
- A graduate degree in Medical related field
- Previous experience with therapeutic efficacy studies
- Excellent and proactive communication skills
- Experience with operational research and evidence based healthcare is an added advantage.
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|