Michael Stevens Consulting is a long-established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. Their headquarter is currently located at 22b Rafiu Shittu St, Oke Ira, Lagos.
They are currently recruiting candidates for the position shown below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Suggest process and technical design changes improve performance and efficiency
- Implement improvements to designs and processes
- Test material and structural integrity
- Research the environmental impact of projects
- Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans
- Create graphical representations of proposed solutions
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks and provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction, Building, or related field
- State-issued certification or engineering license
- Considerable experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
- Proven track record of managing personnel and material resources
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||15th December, 2019.|