JOB TITLE: Site Reliability Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- They require the service of a highly skilled Site Reliability Engineer with Fin-Tech experience.
- As a SRE, you will be responsible for the operations engineers.
- This includes customer service management, managed services operations and consistent product improvement engineering.
- Collaboration with internal customers, product engineering, and development groups is critical to success.
As an Engineering Manager in DevOps you Will
- Lead your team in daily agile DevOps practices
- Optimize the quality and velocity of both development and operations
- Mentor engineers to improve their skills
- Identify and measure team health indicators
- Implement structured engineering and operations processes
- Ensure proper team focus on priorities, milestones, and deliverables
- Work to meet service level agreements with customer deployments around the globe
- Deliver quality managed services in a consistent, timely manner
- Represent the IS team to stakeholders, customers, and internal teams
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) Degree level education in a Technology field
- 8 years’ experience post NYSC
- Proven experience of software delivery using Python, Go, C, C++, or Java
- Proven experience managing devops teams for SAAS or similar offerings
- Understanding of testing methodologies and maintainable code quality
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Experience working in and managing distributed teams
- Technical aptitude for understanding complex distributed systems
- Experience with cloud topologies and technologies.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|