Job Title: Social Media Executive
- We are looking for a witty and strategic Social Media Executive to oversee our company’s presence on a multitude of public platforms. You should create gripping content, analyze public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking.
- You should strike a delicate balance between publishing frequent outputs and maintaining consumers’ interest. Ideal candidate should be knowledgeable about the best posting times for each social media platform.
- Training and supervising a cohort of Social Media Specialists.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users’ engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- Degree in Marketing, Communication Studies, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar.
- Experience as a Social Media Executive at a similar company.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR|
|Deadline||31st January, 2020.|