JOB TITLE: Social Media Specialist
JOB LOCATION: Ojota, Lagos
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries promptly.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: June 20, 2021
|Job Category||Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR|