Non-governmental Organization is recruiting candidates for a Social Mobilizers.
JOB TITLE: Social Mobilizers
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Oyo, Benue, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kano, Taraba, Gombe, Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, and Rivers
Slots: 48 (4 positions per state)
Duration of Engagement: 2 months maximum
- The Social Mobilizer will serve as the Liaison Officer between interviewers and participants and to ease the recruitment process on the field
- The Social Mobilizer positions are to be applied for by typology (FSW, MSM, PWID and TG).
Terms of Reference
The Social Mobilizer under the supervision of the UOM State Representative will carry out the following:
- Connect with the community members and engage them before the arrival of the interviewers
- Recruitment of community members from selected spots
- Inform the community members about the study
- Update community members on the survey
- Ensure the interview is conducted at the best time and place.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must be learned and possess at least a Secondary School Leaving Certificate i.e. SSCE, NECO.
- Must be a certified Key population community member of the target group
- 1-2 years previous experience working with Key Population
- Possess good communication and organizational skill
- Resident in the selected state is strongly preferred
- Must be a good team player
- Familiarity with the key population hotspots in the state and local dialect is desirable
- Virtual mapping skills will be an advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Individuals blacklisted from implementing Global Fund grants are not eligible to apply
- We are an equal opportunity organization that is committed to promoting gender equality.
Deadline: August 31, 2020
|Job Category||Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR|