JOB TITLE: Software Engineer
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: Head, Technology
Direct Reports: None
A brief overview of the role:
- Provide support in the development, implementation and assurance of strategies across the enterprise.
- Design, develop and install software solutions.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing software programming initiatives.
- Communicating project statuses and proposals.
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- Five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team building skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Software Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All CV should be in word doc and/or pdf formats.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|