Job Title: Software Process Analyst
- Meeting with clients to discuss areas of focus and improvement within the business.
- Conducting site visits to analyze equipment and established processes.
- Interviewing staff and management to determine the efficacy of personal.
- Gathering and processing data to identify process performance areas.
- Designing workflow and process strategies to improve business performance.
- Creating and presenting process reports for client approval.
- Overseeing the implementation of revised company processes and workflows.
- Monitoring the efficacy of updated workflows.
- Staying up to date with the latest business practices and technologies.
- Proven portfolio of completed projects.
- Advanced understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of workflow and process control software.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and interviewing skills.
- Experience with team management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: December 16, 2021
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development|