Solar Panel Installer is needed at Don Quester Consulting
JOB TITLE: Solar Panel Installer
- Assist Solar Technician assemble, install, or maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on uneven terrain, roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics
- Participate in all safety related processes and programs as requested
- Ability to set up a 32′ ladder and make use of basic hand tools
- Understand Voltage / amperage /ohms meter
- Have basic electric and wiring knowledge
- Willing to work weekends and able to work on roofs
- Must be a team player
- Compliance to the company laid down policies and process.
- Undertake any other related duties as requested.
- Minimum of First School Leaving Certificate with a Technical training certification and minimum of 2 years post qualification / experience in a Renewable Energy Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in pdf format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||1st July, 2020.|