JOB TITLE: Solids Control Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Repair, maintain, set up and rig down solids control equipment.
- Service and maintain solids control equipment on a weekly basis.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor electrical issues as well as any other issues that arise.
- Repair, maintain, set up and rig down company on-site accommodations, generators and tank farm systems as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Engineering from a reputable higher institution
- Not less than 5 years of experience as a Solids Control engineer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that will promote effective communication between customers, colleagues and internal management.
- Flexible and motivated and able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and respond to change quickly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Solids Control Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 20, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|