Sorters is needed at Workforce Group – Nationwide
JOB TITLE: Sorter
- Daily interaction with co-workers, Warehouse Management.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record and an excellent safety and work quality record.
- Report any worker-public safety factors and / or equipment malfunctions.
- Cross train on all work stations within department.
- Keep work environment neat and clean.
- Perform duties in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Report system problems immediately to management.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- Basic computer knowledge and ability
- Ability to learn quickly
- Basic mathematical understanding and ability (add, subtract, divide units of measurement)
- Basic PC skills and the ability to be cross-trained on multiple types of equipment
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Solve basic problems and exhibit a continuous improvement orientation
- Ability to work in inclement weather.
- HMO, Pension.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|