Job Title: Sound Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Must be familiar with IT Broadcast equipment.
- Confer with producers and others in order to determine and achieve the desired sound for production and on-air studios.
- Mix and edit voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances and for prerecorded events, using sound mixing boards.
- Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances; tear down equipment after event completion.
- Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visual action of motion pictures or television productions, using control consoles.
- Create musical instrument digital interface programs for music projects, commercials or film post-production.
- Keep logs of recordings.
- Professional and highly skilled
- Must have a minimum of 4 years work experience in this field
- A good degree
- Passionate about service
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Please indicate the job role in the subject of the email.
Deadline: April 2, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|