JOB TITLE: SSA FI Sales Head
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Category: Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family Group: Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family: Business Management
- Cluster Head will have end-to-end responsibility for the development and strategic growth of a key global business within TTS that will deliver integrated solutions to the Financial Institutions segment.
- Scope includes traditional correspondent banking services (Cash & Trade) to banks, cash management and trade products for other segments.
- Manage the correspondent banking model in partnership with regional FIG, common score-cards, account plans, etc.
- Execute global FI-TTS strategy in the cluster, specifically focused on MWBs
- Deliver revenue, market share goals; manage critical business drivers
- Develop and implement marketing plans by country/product to improve market share and client penetration
- Drive the sales process – identify new revenue opportunities, originate deals, manage to grow base revenues, minimize attrition
- Work with global and regional product partners to ensure product offering is competitive in service, function & price
- Align annual financial plan with product partners (tied to key drivers and existing and potential customers)
- Closely monitor client portfolio risk (AML and trade credit), with an appropriate and timely escalation of issues
- Expected outcomes after 12 months
- Cluster revenues to meet financial plans – supporting sustained YOY growth and top tier positioning in each market
- Common scorecards established with FIG Bankers
- Marketing plans established and executed to improve share by customer, country and by-product
- Quality plans established and executed to drive to #1 positioning in external surveys.
- Graduate Degree, MBA preferred, high level of personal integrity, proven dedication to excellence, leadership qualities and a flexible, creative, innovative personality
- 10+ years related experience including correspondent banking, cash management & trade products and platforms; credit experience preferred, but not essential
- Ability to work closely and build trust with senior management
- Outstanding people leadership skills. Able to motivate/influence.
- Superior interpretive and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a complex matrix environment.
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work across multiple facets of the TTS and FIG organization
- Ability to establish and maintain senior client relationships
- Ability to maintain momentum and minimize client attrition
- Ability to manage diverse risk (compliance and credit) elements in a portfolio.
Application Closing Date
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|