JOB TITLE: Staff Nurse
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Matron in charge
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assisting clients and patients sustain and maintain their health and wellbeing.
- Implementing nursing care plan for patients in designated work station
- Assist medical team in patients’ diagnosis and treatment
- Performing procedures such as admission & discharge, taking histories, monitoring vital signs with necessary follow up,
- wound dressings, administering medication, IV placement, insertions and providing other assistance needed
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances
- Admission and discharge of patients
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patient’s encounters.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment always
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies/adherence to quality standards.
- Other duties s assigned
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals:
- Nursing care plan and assessment implementation
- Complete and accurate documentation
- Incidence reporting
- Use of SOPS/adherence to quality standards
- Nursing Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in General Nursing
- Post Basic Nursing Diploma.
- Valid nursing practising license
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a related role is desired
- Basic Life Support skills
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to handle stress and crisis situations.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Nursing/Health Care Work/Frontline|