Job Title: Staff Well Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Business: Oil & Gas
Function/Domain: Petroleum Production Engineering
Slots: 2 Openings
- Expert level skills in developing both individually and with key stakeholders: Well concepts, supplier prequalification, tender/RFP technical and commercial evaluation templates.
- Providing negotiation support, and creating and ensuring timely delivery of complex scopes from Strategy development to Evaluation to Mobilization.
- FDP implementation/field development (well pick, well planning, well proposals, post implementation review)
- Supports design, planning and supervision of drilling, completion and well intervention operations, with the full integration of the relevant asset teams.
- Preparation and monitoring of detailed cost and time estimates, tracking of relevant metrics during job execution, after action reviews (AAR) documentation.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- M.Sc / B.Sc in Petroleum / Chemical Engineering 15+ years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry as a wells engineer with at least 5 but no more than 8 years in field oversight and execution
- Excellent technical and communication skills with a strong emphasis on teamwork,
- Fluency in written and spoken English language
- Track record in working in Nigerian or other international locales with heavy governmental engagement required in selection, tendering, and contracting for E&P support services.
Deadline: May 17, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|