JOB TITLE: Stanbic IBTC Digital Program
JOB LOCATION: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- This program designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, equip and position them to be able to drive the future digital and technology objectives of Stanbic IBTC Group.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Successful candidates will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- They will be exposed to varied digital projects, workstreams, challenges and developmental programs.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC and working in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment.
- Successful candidates would be based in Lagos but may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper (or its equivalent) Degree in an Information Technology or Engineering related course from an accredited University
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicants must be IT Software Developers, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, Applications Support.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|