JOB TITLE: State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
LOCATION: Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau
Employment Type: Contract
- The organization is looking to recruit State Monitoring and Evaluation Officers in each of these states – Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Plateau states.
- The State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will lead the project team in the development and implementation of an M&E system for HIV/AIDS Targeted Community Testing and oversee routine program monitoring activities.
- Responsible for all monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities on the project
- Develop and manage systems to collect and analyze information on inputs, outputs, outcomes, and impact of the Activity;
- Responsible for the implementation of all monitoring and evaluation activities
- Works with the Program Director to ensure that the monitoring and evaluation activities are conducted appropriately in line with Project, Country and donor needs.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Social Sciences, Public Health or related field of study; Master’s Degree preferred with 4 years experience
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research and evaluation methodologies
- Knowledge of current health development, M&E, GIS, organizational learning, and impact evaluation assessment trends, debates, methodologies, and resources desirable
- Knowledge of web site applications, Microsoft Office, as well as data analysis software (e.g. STATA, SPSS, EPI INFO, etc.)
- Excellent skills of report and data analysis using pivot tables, pivot dashboard, Principal recipients (PRs) PUDR and dash board
- Good knowledge of program implementation, monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices.
- Familiarity with impact assessment is an advantage
- Ability to perform a variety of conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration and evaluation of projects.
- Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter, indicating the State of interest in the body of your email (Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Plateau) to: [email protected] with the Job Title and State as the subject,.E.g “M&E Officer Ogun”.
Address your Cover Letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Note: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and the position will be closed once candidates are identified.
Deadline: March 17, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|