Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) is recruiting candidates for State Senior Program Officers.
JOB TITLE: State Senior Program Officers
JOB LOCATION: Anambra, Imo, Delta
- The USAID funded project will partner with private sector facilities and informal sector to implement locally generated solutions to improve TB services and care in Anambra, Imo and Delta states.
- The project will strengthen capacity of these sectors to achieve self-reliance of national TB programs.
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination of the Public-Private Mix strategies for TB care in the state.
- Support development and implementation PPM work-plans and reports, and support implementation at state levels.
- Work with the state actors to assess and expand TB services within the private and informal sector
- Ensure appropriate effort documentation and timely program reports on scheduled timelines including program success stories.
- Support development of capacity building plan for state TB Programs (especially for PPM implementation)
- Support implementation of a negotiated business model in alliance with private care providers
- Organize & conduct regular health facility supervision to ensure quality TB, TB/HIV, DR-TB surveillance and service delivery
- Supervise Program Officer (s) in project implementation
- Support state program on routine data analysis & utilization;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Communications, Social Sciences, Health Education, or another related field. A degree in Medicine (MBBS) will be an additional advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with HIV & TB programs at various levels.
- Experience with USAID, CDC or UN projects or any development partner is an advantage.
- Strong coordination, planning, and supervisory skills;
- Competent with operational plan development, implementation and evaluation of results;
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CV / Resume and Cover Letter (as a single MsWord document) to: [email protected] with the job title as email subject.
- CCCRN is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
- The above job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
|Job Category||Program Associate|
|Deadline||10th April, 2020.|