JOB TITLE: State Social Health Insurance Consultant
Job ID: 13-10997
Group/Office: PDG (Program Delivery Group)
Dept/Unit: PDGGEN – Program Delivery Group
Project/Program: A607 – Nigeria Global Fund RSSH
Reports To: Project Director
- The RSSH grant commenced implementation in April 2019 and is designed to strengthen the capacity of systems to address health issues in a sustainable, equitable and effective manner, including for HIV, TB and malaria areas through December 2020. The project is focused on addressing health system-wide constraints and driven by the recognition that strong health systems are needed to combat the public health threats posed by these diseases.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least Post Graduate Degree in Health Financing, Public Health, Public Policy, Development Sociology or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in health financing including health insurance interventions.
- Understanding of Global Fund grant implementation requirements
- Experience in management of diverse public and private stakeholders would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English language
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||13th March, 2020.|