Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
JOB TITLE: Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
Job type: Full-time
Specialization: Health Safety and Environment
- Periodically review and understand the health and safety responsibilities of employees, Line Managers, stakeholders and the organisation; develop policies to ensure that everyone in the workplace are aware of their responsibilities as outlined in the organizational OH&S policies and programs and establish effective/innovative ways of entrenching and executing these programs.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to Investigate workplace health & safety issues in order to identify causes and determine how to prevent a recurrence in the future
- Develop programs and drive periodic campaigns to ensure workplace health and safety is everyone’s responsibility, while communicating to all employees the organization’s commitment towards occupational health and safety
- Act as secretariat for Occupational Health and Safety committee in the Bank and coordinate periodic meetings.
- First degree in any related discipline and a minimum of 4 years work experience in related role
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|
|Deadline||11th July, 2020.|