JOB TITLE: Subject Teachers (Key Stage 2 and 3 – Upper Primary and College)
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
- Brickhall School, a prestigious International School located in Abuja offering quality education using an Integrated Curriculum at the Early Years, Primary, and College levels. In line with our strategic growth plan, we are expanding our operations and strengthening our team by offering an opportunity to suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals for the following positions for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- English Language
- Computer Science / ICT (with knowledge of website, M.I.S. and Social Media management)
Qualification / Requirements
- Minimum of first degree in Education (B.Ed., B.A (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), PGDE) in the relevant subjects
- TRCN Registration.
- IGCSE Certification in the relevant subjects
- Must have good knowledge of the British and Nigerian Curriculum.
- Must be computer literate (at least at the intermediate level)
- Not less than five (5) years’ post-qualification teaching experience in a reputable secondary school.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and application letters to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Deadline: July 10, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|