JOB TITLE: Subsea Pipeline Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Take responsibility for engineering tasks and perform associated calculations
- Pipeline design besed on oil & gas standards: API, ABS, Dnv, Bv, Gl, Eurocode, etc.
- Detailed Non-Linear FE analyses (lateral / Up-heaval buckling analysis, free span assessment, On-bottom stability analysis)
- Write and check calculation notes, analysis reports, specifications of materials
- Liaise with material and equipment suppliers
- Ensure interface with the client
- Support the commercial department: writing of offers, presentations
- Supervise and coordinate engineers and draughtsmen
- Project Management delivery, cost, operation schedule, reporting
- Undertake assignments in other PRINCPIA offices, clients’ offices, vessels or on site.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate from Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Marine Technology University
- 10 years of experience is required. ln Oil &Gas industry will be appreciated.
- Experience with one or more of the following softwares or similar will be required: Mathcad, Orcallex, Macro VBA, Autocad, Abaqus. Offshore experience, especially in pipelay vessel will be appreciated.
- Ability to manage and lead engineer onto project and tenders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume electronically to the advertiser at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 8, 2021
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|