Job Title: Subsidiary Audit Officer – Francophone
- Provide inputs for yearly audit plan for UBA Africa Subsidiary and Group-wide UBA Africa Subsidiaries
- Evaluate the risk rating of the subsidiaries to determine those that qualify for Spot Check and assess the appropriate number of audit days.
- Assess the cost implication including associated costs in executing audit engagement
- Collate and analyze yearly Audit Plans for UBA Africa Subsidiaries to identify areas to be improved upon for effectiveness.
- Monthly follow-up and monitoring of approved audit plan for UBA Africa subsidiaries to establish the effectiveness of the approved audit plan and help to resolve any impediment impairing the attainment of the audit plan.
- Preparation of Audit Plan Memorandum which dimensioned the inherent risk, scope, methodology to be adopted, resources required, emerging risk, Subsidiary performance, economy, political and social environment analysis. Appreciation of the cultural diversity of the country
- Follow up with Audit off-site requirements with Subsidiaries
- Participate in Entrance Meetings with Subsidiaries’ top Management team to discuss the essence of the audit, presentation of Subsidiary Audit methodology rating and the team expectation while Management team provides an overview of the business entity and its performance vis-a-vis comparison of prior years and current year performance
- Prepare the Preliminary Audit Report containing observations, auditees’ responses, Auditors’ recommendation to tighten controls, safeguard assets or image of the Bank, improve working procedures/environment and resources utilization as focal points
- Select and present, and discuss audit findings of particularly great impact or recommendations for major changes in procedures, workflow, or organization with concerned Managers and Directors to obtain their agreement
- Prepare final Audit reports for onward submission to Head, UBA Africa Subsidiary
- Prepare GMD’s Executive Summary report after the final publication of the Audit report of each Subsidiary.
- Identify key issues from published Audit reports to be sent to respective Group vertical heads for prompt actions
Deadline: March 2, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|