JOB TITLE: Summer Intern, Genomics and Data Science (Remote)
JOB LOCATION: Remote
Potential Projects Include:
- Population genetics of genetic groups in Nigeria, including machine learning based approaches to classification of ancestry and quantification of admixture
- Genome-wide and phenome-wide association studies
- Rare variant annotation and interpretation
- Implementation and application of best-practices pipelines for alignment and genotyping of whole-genome sequence data
- Design of cloud-based pipelines to QC and process genotyping array data
- Imputation of genotyping arrays into an African whole-genome sequence reference.
- The positions will be 8 week paid internships and will provide successful applicants with valuable experience with some of the key tools and concepts around the processing, analysis and interpretation of genomic sequence and genotyping array data.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|