EtaZuma Mining and Industries Limited are recruiting candidates for a Surveyor.
JOB TITLE: Surveyor
JOB LOCATION: Kogi
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data in order to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities, such as efforts to locate mineral products.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Surveying and Geoinformatics.
- 5 years’ experience in both field and office surveying and must be CAD literate.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Job Category||Real Estate / Property / Surveying|
|Deadline||30th June, 2020.|