JOB TITLE: System Engineer (Testlab)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Primarily responsible to certify quality and Performance of Network equipment.
- Ensure all equipment for site installation pass the Performance Bench test.
- Receive equipment from store and prepare it for site installation.
- Carryout upgrades on equipment firmware and test the upgrade version functionality for compliance.
- Create manuals and detailed sets of instructions for testing and upgrade procedures.
- Monitor and test equipment performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with vendor to implement any fixing procedure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools for test lab.
- Carryout our deep test on Modems.
- Liaise with vendors and other involved personnel for problem resolution on telecom equipment.
- Carryout verification and performance test on returned and new equipment.
- Examine returned network equipment to find out defective component on it.
- Responsible for simulating field scenarios in the lab to check and identify complaints on returned network equipment.
- Provide analysis report on test equipment
- Provide daily report and monthly report on the tested equipment
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Electronic / Computer Engineering or other related Course.
- 3+ years of technical experience in a telecommunications or network operations environment.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Independent problem solver combined with strong team orientation.
- Ability to do components functionality test on Telecommunication devices.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Knowledgeable in cisco switch configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of telecommunication equipment operation.
- Have proved technical analysis on telecommunication devices.
- Good experience of multi-vendor telecommunication equipment.
- Very Attractive.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected]alfred-victoria.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Note: Any application received after the above stated closing date this will be automatically rejected.
Deadline: July 29, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|