Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is recruiting candidates for a System Enhancement Accountant.
JOB TITLE: System Enhancement Accountant
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- System Enhancement Accountant will report to the Associate Director-Finance & Administration, will be responsible for continuous improvement of financial systems and compliance levels at the State offices in the country
- Working with the Compliance Unit to identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; prioritizes areas to be addressed
- Working with staff to develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BSc. in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5- 7 years relevant experience, or
- MSc. in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in accounting and accounting principles sufficient to prepare complex and detailed financial and budgetary analyses.
- Experience in financial reporting, and financial management systems applications.
- Experience with USAID-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria.
- CPA, ACA or recognized equivalent is required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (application) and CV as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or Interview.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||4th June, 2020.|