Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited is recruiting candidates for a Tax Accountant.
JOB TITLE: Tax Accountant
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Other Accounting tasks that may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field preferred
- Must possess 2-3 years of professional experience in a Tax Management role
- Able to analyze financial records and transfer information
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Able to handle high volumes of daily data/information
- Experience with accounting software, like SAP
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: September 7, 2020
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|