JOB TITLE: Tax Accountant
JOB LOCATION: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- Compute all taxes applicable e.g.: VAT, CONSUMPTION, PAYEE, WITHHOLDING, CAPITAL GAIN.
- Excellent knowledge of payroll management and posting necessary entries.
- Knowledge of tax administration in all state of Nigeria.
- Liaise with tax consultant to get tax clearance within stipulated timeframe.
- Manage and monitor variance of financial obligations due to statutory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with statutory monthly and annual filings due date.
- Manage our pension administration.
- Implement strategies to reduce tax liabilities.
- Research and interpret tax law.
- Follow up with development in accordance with finance act & FIRS.
- Manage our tax file accordingly.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Have at least 2 years cognate experience in a similar role and with relevant professional certification (ACA, ACCA).
- Have excel data analytics skills, should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as NAV, SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.
- Ability to work on Lagos Island
Deadline: June 21, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|