JOB TITLE: Team Lead, Corporate & Contracts
Job Identification: 39
Job Schedule: Full time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides, under the leadership of the Unit Head, pragmatic legal advice and solutions to the Bank and its subsidiaries on a broad range of legal issues.
- Drafts, negotiates and arranges the execution of loan and security documentation relating to Bank facilities.
- Provides under the leadership of the Unit Head, high level transactional negotiation and documentation support to SBUs in the deal-making process
- Support to other SRFs with respect to strategic ventures, alliances and partnership as well as corporate disposals and acquisitions.
- Provides under the leadership of the Unit Head, professional legal counsel, drafting and/or review of legal documents, regulations, resolutions, contracts and other such documents;
- Minimum Education: First Class or second class degree in Law (L.L.B.), master and professional qualifications will be an additional advantage.
- Minimum experience – 7 years post-bar experience.
Deadline: March 12, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|