JOB TITLE: Team Lead, Networks and IT Infrastructures
- Defined compliance and substantive tests using CAAT software (e.g. Audit Command Language (ACL) and SQL square navigator on the following areas of the bank’s activities i.e. design and implemented short- and long-term strategic plans, application systems operations, database operations, network security, funds transfer security audit, contingency planning/disaster recovery process, network connection, modifications, etc
- Document findings (including identified control weaknesses/lapses) and proffer appropriate recommendations to ensure the optimal use of IT to support business objectives in a controlled manner
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science / Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Professional certifications like CISCO, CISA, CISM, CRISK, CISSP, MICROSOFT, and other network operating systems will be an added advantage.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on networking experience
Deadline: March 2, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|