First Bank of Nigeria Limited is recruiting for the position
JOB TITLE: Team Lead, Partnerships, Collaboration & Segments
Ref Id: 20000036
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: MD/CE Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Job Objective (S)
- Excellent delivery and crucial positioning of FirstBank’s and FBNHoldings’ Group local and global partnership initiatives and activities in alignment with the Bank’s and Group’s objectives.
- Seek out and review new value propositions, partnership opportunities and proposals that lead to retaining existing relationships and building new partnerships with a view to generating revenue leads.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Bank’s and Group’s partnership framework and strategies;
- Monitor developments in strategic partnerships which are being formed in the sector and carrying out environmental scans to ensure that the Bank is abreast with all highly sensitive news/developments;
- Provide analysis for all information gathered on partnerships, collaborations and key segments, make comments that will help management in decision making;
- Establish key partner relationships and negotiate contract terms;
- Develop and shape our strategic partnerships approach for new business initiatives;
- Develop and manage the Bank’s partnership due diligence process
- Work closely with team leaders to support cross-functional goals
- Develop and manage relationships with prospective partners
- Building business models and forecasting operational performance metrics
- Identify partnership platforms that would generate revenue leads for the Bank using the sponsorship and partnership filter as measurement metrics;
- Develop approach and methods for evaluating and measuring partnership success;
- Perform post-partnership evaluation; including data entry and analysis, and producing reports for the Bank;
- Maintain the security of all Information entrusted to staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- First Degree in any discipline with requisite experience.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in Marketing & Corporate Communications and/or Partnerships and Segments role in FMCG or blue-chip companies or Advertising.
- Professional membership/certifications: APCON, NIM, NIPR, CIM, NIMN, CME
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
The first bank of Nigeria is one of the oldest banks in Nigeria and also the biggest. The money deposite bank was founded in 1894 as the bank of british west africa. but was renamed to the first bank of Nigeria in 1979. The Financial firm currently have over 790 branches nationwide and a total of 7,616 employees. As of 2019, FBN generated a revenue of N10,675,000,000.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|