JOB TITLE: Team Member, Business Office Audit
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- To provide independent assessment of the credit risk management process of the bank with the aim of ascertaining and reporting on the extent of compliance with the credit philosophy, credit planning process, credit approval and management system and responsibility accounting and disciplinary processes.
- To lead and ensure the conduct of audit assignments in such a manner that would lead to the issuance of quality assurance reports(audit reports) to Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the bank
Roles & Responsibilities
- To lead and execute the audit of business offices in accordance with the formalized and standard audit procedures and programmes.
- Assess and express an opinion on the adequacy of controls in the business office in the advised form.
- Carry out the assessment and evaluation of the operational processes of the business office under audit, and express an opinion in the form advised.
- Issue a quality assurance report (audit report) based on the findings of the audit.
- Carry out the rating and assessment of the job performance of the staff of the business office, and assigning audit ratings to the auditee business office.
- Carry out customer service performance measurement indices of the auditee business office.
- Preparation of the annual audit budgets for the zone.
- Prepare, at the end of each audit, sensitisation memo on pervasive audit issues that portend dangers for losses.
- Maintain proper records of audit reports for the bank for reference purpose and to meet the requirements of our external examiners and regulators.
- We are looking for a candidate who has a sense of good judgement, good investigative skills, is able to carry out the assessment and evaluation of the operational processes of the business office under audit, and express an opinion in the form advised. Also, timeliness in preparation of reports.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures.
- Audit process.
- Data gathering and analysis.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication Skills (written and oral).
- IT and Computer Appreciation.
Deadline: November 12, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|