JOB TITLE: Team Member, Fraud Recovery
- Conduct Investigation and issue Reports, with follow-up for Implementation of Approved Recommendations.
- Render Periodic Reports of Frauds and Forgeries to Regulatory Authorities and Management
- Review and Respond to Balance confirmation and Account Statement inquiries/ Requests
- Drive and Follow up with Recovery and Prosecution effort
- Fraud Incident Containment, Fund Salvage, and Repatriation Processes
- Functionally reports to: Team Lead, Fraud Recovery.
- Administratively reports to: Regional Head, Investigation & Fraud Management.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First degree in any field
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification/certifications will be an advantage
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, out of which 2 years must have been spent in a similar role in Crime Investigation with Law Enforcement Agencies.
Deadline: March 2, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|