Job Title: Team Member, Investigation & Fraud Management
Job Locations: Lagos & North
- Conduct Investigation and Issue Reports, with follow up for Implementation of Approved Recommendations.
- Review and Respond to Balance confirmation and Account Statement enquiries/ Requests.
- Render Periodic Reports of Frauds and Forgeries to Regulatory Authorities and Management.
- Drive and Follow up with Recovery and Prosecution effort.
- Carry out Fraud Incident Containment, Fund Salvage, and Repatriation Processes.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or any related numerate field.
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification/certifications will be an advantage.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, out of which 2 years must have been spent in Investigation, Operations, Audit or Internal Control.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Investigative skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Good Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry.
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment.
Deadline: April 26, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|