JOB TITLE: Team Member, IT & Digital Banking Auditor
- Assist in the development and revision/update of the annual IT audit strategy and work plan in conjunction with the Country Chief Inspector and the UBA Africa Head of IT Audit.
- Document findings (including identified control weaknesses/lapses) and proffer appropriate recommendations to ensure the optimal use of IT to support business objectives in a controlled manner.
- Interface with the IT and ORM in Risk Management (as appropriate) to provide optimal support for the division’s (i.e. Country Chief Inspector and the UBA Africa Head of IT Audit) tools and system as well as in the execution of IT audit assignments, resolutions of issues and implementation of effective control measures/ mechanisms.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or Social Sciences
- Relevant professional certifications like CISA, CRISK, CISSP, CISM, PMP, CGIT, etc. and other qualifications like MBA, MSC will be an added advantage
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
Deadline: March 2, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|