JOB TITLE: Team Member, System Assurance
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- To provide control and compliance counseling, advisory and decision support service including risk based performance management to all Business units.
- To create and improve homogenous control culture in revenue processing and recognition activities that aligns with the Bank’s control and business objectives.
- To build strong KYC and KYC(B) compliance environment in revenue processing and recognition functions.
- Monthly commission on turn over charge, parameters and scripts review.
- Ensure Policy/Procedure/Regulatory Compliance.
- Intersol withdrawal charges, inter and intra branch cash deposit charges review.
- Large cash deposit charges1% charge on cash deposit over N5M on a transaction basis.
- Current account maintenance charges and setup review.
- Domiciliary account charges review.
- Review of N50 transaction charge on saving accounts with balances less than N5,000.
- Cheque book/passbook charges review and counter cheque charges review.
- Search charges and reference letter charges review.
- MC/Draft charges and account closure charges review.
- Review of E-Channel transaction charges.
- Review of returned cheque charges.
- Review of stop order charges.
- Review of standing order charges and salary processing fee review
- Review of interest income (debit & credit)
- Review of all automated income lines as may be assigned by Head Revenue Assurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- One to two (1-2) years cognate experience.
- Analytical and investigation skills.
- Auditing Skills.
- Accounting and reconciliation skills.
- Computer assisted audit techniques skills (CAAT).
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive information system security skills.
- Comprehensive information System control skills.
- Comprehensive information system audit skills.
- Revenue assurance and product knowledge.
- Basic and intermediate banking operations knowledge.
- IT fraud and operational risk knowledge.
- Systems security policy, statue and regulation interpretation/implementation.
- Detailed and extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point.
- Mailing facility and the core banking application of the bank.
Deadline: January 21, 2022
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|