JOB TITLE: Team Member (TM), Compliance Governance & Learning
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Ensure prompt compliance with all Corporate Governance, Code of ethics and Professional conduct and Compliance requirements.
- Review of policies to ensure that they reflect current regulatory requirements and reflect international best practice at all times.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct enhanced due diligence on all high risk customer.
- Ensuring the Bank is compliant with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
- Conduct research on global compliance issues and disseminate information to key stakeholders.
- Training and capacity building of stakeholders on compliance issues.
- Coordinate with learning partners to measure the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Monitor and track activity and performance of training sessions (classroom and e-learning).
- Prepare monthly & quarterly reports of training sessions for internal and external stakeholders .
- To co-ordinate the activities of Cluster Compliance Officers to organize and facilitate AML training sessions.
- Rendition of regulatory returns.
- Continuous review of the Group Compliance policy in line with regulatory requirements .
- Maintenance of the bank’s Rule Book.
- Ensuring the existence of corporate governance across the group.
- Inculcate a compliance culture within the Group .
- Provide optimum support from a holistic compliance perspective in relation to allocated subsidiaries .
- Other functions as stipulated by the Team Lead & Chief Compliance officer.
- Our ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Operations, Internal Control or Audit & Compliance.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Quantitative skills.
- Proficiency in the use of the computer and basic applications like excel, power point, etc.
- Investigative Skill.
- Research skill.
- Knowledge of Banking Operations.
- Deep knowledge of the Bank’s policies, Audit and Investigation, Scenario analysis.
Deadline: September 15, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|