Technical Assistant – Clinicals Services is needed at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) – 11 Openings
JOB TITLE: Technical Assistant – Clinicals Services
LOCATION: Akwa Ibom (x8), Cross River (x3)
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Slot: 11 Openings
- Technical Assistant – Clinicals will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS programs (ART, PMTCT,TB/HIV, RH/HIV, and HTS) and other services at the state level.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MBBS with a minimum of 1 year post national youth service experience in clinical care OR Registered Nurse/ Midwife/BSc Nursing with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- A sound understanding of HIV/AIDS,TB and TB/HIV technical areas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. bye-mall)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||6th July, 2020.|