JOB TITLE: Technical Auditor
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
Slot: 2 Openings
- Evaluate the adequacy of effectiveness of internal Controls, accuracy of information reported and compliance with company policies and procedures in the technical operational areas of IBEDC
- Technical audit and assessment of all on-going projects, engineering and maintenance activities, and HSE operations and identify deficiencies, operational problems and other areas for improvement in compliance to the established standards and procedures.
- Review technical documents utilizing sound engineering concepts and technical expertise to improve service delivery and efficiency
- Plan an efficient and effective audit approach by defining objectives and scope, preparing audit programs to meet those objectives.
- Perform walkthroughs in order to understand current policies, procedures and practices followed, and perform controlled GAP analysis to recommend improvements.
- Gathers audit report data, updates statistic spreadsheets and creates related audit result charts for presentation to management.
- Analyses and recommends changes to improve internal controls and enhance business efficiency–designs and performs tests of internal control.
- Establishes working relationships with company’s staff to ensure cooperation during audit processes as may be directed from time to time by your Line Manager.
- Applies standard audit tools and methodologies to perform routine internal audits (analytic reviews of business operations and processes) to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures, regulations and company policies.
- Assists in the preparation of audit reports, which record and summarize the audit observations in accordance with professional standard.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Accounts or equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Result oriented
- Understanding of internal auditing standards.
- Understanding of Power Industry and Regulations
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of Function and business-line software applications.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Good numerical skills
- Good investigative and analytical skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Technical Auditor” to apply accordingly.
Deadline: September 26, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|