JOB TITLE: Technical Director – Engineering
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Report to: Chief Operating Officer
- Ensures timely compliance with the provisions of the Approved Maintenance programs and other maintenance requirements like ADs. MSBs. Non-mandatory SBs. SILS. etc. on all Air Peace Limited aircraft in order to assure continued aircraft airworthiness, flight safety and technical reliability.
- Ensures the setting of technical standards to which Air Peace Limited Aircraft are maintained and identifies and provides training when necessary
- Ensures that personnel in the department are competent to perform their task and identifies and provide training when necessary
- Identifies necessary resources (e.g. facilities, housing, equipment tooling, materials, personnel data etc) and ensures their timely and adequate availability in this regard, he notifies the Chief Operating Officer whenever deficiencies emerge which require his attention.
- Ensures the Certificate of Airworthiness for each Aircraft operated by Air Peace Limited remains valid in respect of:
- The actual airworthiness of the aircraft.
- The calendar expiry date specified in the Certificate.
- Any other condition specified in the Certificate.
- To ensure compliance with legal and company requirements
- To ensure that the necessary human and material resources are available to carry out all planned maintenance on APL aircraft.
- To deliver serviceable aircraft / components to the operation on time, in a cost-effective manner and in compliance with legal and company requirements to produce a yearly Man-hour plan consistent with the planned scheduled maintenance, monitoring and adjusting as required.
- Experience: 30 years Holding Senior engineering & technical management roles and post holder for recognised airlines & MRO.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: December 17, 2020
|Job Category||Aviation / Airline, Construction / Mining|