Technical Drawing Educator needed at Bradfield Consulting Limited.
JOB TITLE: Technical Drawing Educator
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Technical Drawing Educator will work with all members of staff in the implementation of the College Strategic Plan and the provision of exemplary learning experiences for the students.
- The role of the subject teacher requires a broad knowledge of the subject area/s, the ability to facilitate the student’s learning in the skills and content of their subject, and concern for pastoral care of the students.
- The Subject Teacher should cater for, and enhance, the individual needs and learning styles of each student.
- Preparing and teaching of lessons as set out in the curriculum, setting the assessment tasks and marking studentsâ€™ work
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, student academic progress and personal management skills
- Developing units of work for the subjects taught, according to the agreed curriculum
- Writing students reports
- Communicating with parents/guardians, particularly through official Parent/Teacher meetings.
- Fulfilling the requirements of the particular faculty in areas such as: promotion of the faculty, availability for co-curricular activities in the faculty, development of evaluation and assessment policies and procedures, and attendance at meetings.
- Investigating and applying developments in subject content and education initiatives
- Collaborating with colleagues in their subject area/s, when appropriate.
- Maintaining contact with subject networks, as necessary.
- Assisting the Head of Department in curriculum organisation.
- Working with the Homeroom Teacher regarding issues of pastoral care.
- Completing other duties as required by the Principal
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Deadline: November 4, 2020
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|